Sunday, June 28, 2009

Tired little tike!



One minute were playing the next he was out... head just dropped to the side! Guess it was a 
little exhausting for him ! 

I cant imagine how babies are comfortable half the time with many of the ways they sleep. How he did not have the worst neck ache I have no idea... but he looked so darn cute we had to get a picture or two...okay lets be honest ... what mom wouldnt take at the least ten (hello, one from every angle)! Sweet little Max! Love him so much!  

4 comments:

  1. So glad we finally got to meet little Max! What a cute little family you make!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so cute Amy. I bet your having so much fun with lil Max. Too cute

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my goodness, I love it!!! Amy he is getting SO big!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cutie! We need to meet him!

    We bought Malie some cereal, but we haven't gave it to her yet. Good to hear little Max likes his food!

    ReplyDelete