Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Dimples!




Such a fun Day!! My cousin Amanda use to work at a kids photo shop so I called her up and we made a date! I was so anxious and nervous that he was going to throw a fit or just rebel and not smile... but I could not believe how well he did! He kept smiling and sitting still! Unbelievable 
The entire shoot I just wanted to pick him up and play with him! I could barely stand it! These are just a few of my favorites!! I could stare at them all day long, but I have the real deal I get to look at and play with!! What a sweet little boy... can you see his Dimples?
 Uh... I just want to kiss and hug him! In the end they had a few shots left so had me jump in! Didn't plan on it.. but its so fun to have a good picture with him!
P.s. His laugh is by the way hilarious, not quite a laugh yet. More like a big smile and a screaming with joy and suckin in air noise... ha okay I cant describe it fully... in one word.. Adorable!!! He was doing it the whole shoot... What a little entertainer! Good job Max!

4 comments:

  1. He is so cute Amy! I am doing pretty good. Just being busy with 3 little boys! Its crazy fun I woudlnt have it any other way! We havent really been up to much. We just moved from Show Low down to Tucson and we are enjoying it! How are you and what have you been up to?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy I can't take it anymore...HE IS SOOO ADORABLE!!! You and Max did a job well done!! Can we please play soon? Maybe get our husbands together so they can become friends since WE WILL be going on another cruise to Hawaii! Dunno when...but WE WILL!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! You have a baby!? I didn't even know that! Wow, Congratulations! I am so happy for you guys... and I'm so happy you found our blog. He is absolutely adorable... I love the pictures. Well it looks like you have your hands full now, but i'm sure it's totally worth it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cutest Kid on the earth! Come see me soon! I miss you, and need to meet your stud muffin son! Lvs!

    ReplyDelete