Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Moments to Love



These are moments I love.. Walking up stairs and finding my two sweethearts asleep on our bed! I could sit and watch this forever..

This Holiday Vacation has given us lots of time to spend with daddy and little Max is eating it up!
Max is Golfing Every Day and He loves it and So I love it...
mmmkay so maybe I get a little jealous... Cuz to play a round of golf takes like 5 hours...

But he loves it so im happy for him! Then we get to play with him all the rest of the day!
Well sometimes we go with him! Little Max loves the golf cart. He is like a little puppy sticking his head out into the wind! Its fun! But hopefully this week we will get lots of photos and ill have lots to blog about!

Until then...
Happy Blogging

Love, Amy and the Maxes

No comments:

Post a Comment