Wednesday, October 14, 2009

The Shabby Apple Competition!




















Disclaimer- I'm not and Artist ... so put in your chic goggles here for a minute while I explain what i'm thinking...

What do you think
? This is my Entry for the Shabby Apple Dress Competition!
I hope I win!! Because I would love to own this dress! Because its about time someone made a modest dress for Long Torso'd people like myself and others I know! Right?
I want to make it in a lightweight breezy fabric like Rayon with Cotton and It will be forgiving And only hug the good places and be forgiving in the rest... With cute 3/4 rolled sleeves and a perfectly embellished addition of buttons, a slightly popped collar for statement(optional) Who wouldn't want this dress? Do you follow my thinking? Ha I have this image in my head... Does anyone else see it?

Inspired flapper... but I want it in a Cream or White or sp=ome spring color that makes ou think.... gosh that girl looks comfortable in that dress... and I want it Chic! Dolled up with some Pearls! Oh How I love Pearls...

Anyway besides me doing this contest... all you LDS girls out there in need of modest-wear... go check them out... You wont regret it... if nothing else... its just a little Eye candy Oh and they have Maternity!!!

The Shabby Apple

1 comment: