Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Searching for our new AMIGO!

I know its a little early.... BUT... im just too excited! Here's the plan! - 

Max and I decided in J-January it will be time to add a new friend to our CASA and our familia! And we know just who it will be... well sorta!!....











Isn't he so cute!  Have any of you seen the goodie flick Turner and HOOCH? It has been one of Max's desires for years to be the owner of a Dogue de Bordeaux AKA French Mastiff! They are such sweet dogs and are so adorable! I'm ecstatic! Hope to find you soon little Amigo


2 comments:

  1. You are so brave...a dog and a baby!! And I make some things for my bussiness but I dont make the jewelry. Oh and I emailed you not sure if you got it. Let me know. Love ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know you had a blog!!! I'm so glad I found it... These are the first pictures I have seen of your little man! I'm coming to Mesa on Aug 27 and will stay for a couple weeks, so plan on a phone call and visit from me.

    Hope all is well, can't wait to get an update!
    xoxo,
    Molly

    landonwattsfamily.com

    ReplyDelete